Brown - Dark
Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Has Detailed Data (New)
Profile Bio Text
Patricia Navidad (full name Ana Patricia Navidad Lara) was born on May 20, 1973 in a small village named El Carrizal near Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico. She is a Mexican actress and singer.
Biography and Career :
When Paty was nine years old she sang to the public for the first time in a school festival and at fifteen made her first professional debut.Two years later Paty saw a greater opportunity in the Senorita Sinaloa contest which offered as a grand prize a scholarship to Centro de Educacion Artistica de Televisa (Center of Artistic Education in Television) in Mexico City. She developed an interest in music before acting, mainly influenced by her father, Jesus, and is quoted as saying that his voice has be
en her inspiration since she was born.
In 1993 while at CEA she acted in Los Parientes Pobres, and several other films until she hit it big with her role in Canaveral de Pasiones. The role was noticed immediately by the country and after three years became famous as an actress.
From 1997-2000 she costarred with Rene Casados as conductora in the comedy musical show Picardia Mexicana. In 1998-2004 she acted in soap operas, the most famous being 2003`s Mariana de la Noche as the role of Yadira.
However, although famous as an actress, she did not abandon her musical career, releasing the album Instantes in 1998 which reached sales of over 100,000.
In 2000 she was awarded Queen of the Banda in the Carnival of Mazatlan, Sinaloa for the recording of the disc Don Cruz Lizarraga presenta a Patricia Navidad: Raices de mi tierra (Don Cruz Lizarraga presents to Patricia Navidad: Roots of my homeland).
Patricia Navidad was once involved in a controversy with Raul de Molina, cohost of El Gordo y La Flaca in which he made a remark that she did not like, and she walked off the show.
- Height: 5`6"/168 cm
- She is also a singer.
- She won a local beauty contest when she was 17.
- Her favorite actors are: Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Robert de Niro, Meryl Streep and Glenn Close.
- "Fea mas bella, La" (2006) TV Series
- "Suenos y caramelos" (2005) TV Series
- "Mariana de la noche" (2003) TV Series
- Hora pico: El reventon, La (2003) (TV)
- "Vías del amor, Las" (2002) TV Series (as Paty Navidad)
- "Mujer, casos de la vida real"
- "Manantial, El" (2001) TV Series
- "Angela" (1998) TV Series
- "Picardia mexicana" (1997) TV Series
- "Alma no tiene color, El" (1997) TV Series
- "Canaveral de pasiones" (1996) TV Series
- "Acapulco, cuerpo y alma" (1995) TV Series
- "Mas alla del puente" (1994) TV Series
- "Marimar" (1994) TV Series
- "Parientes pobres, Los" (1993) TV Series
- "Maria Mercedes" (1992) TV Series
Full Name at Birth
Ana Patricia Navidad Lara
Patricia Navidad (born Ana Patricia Navidad Lara on May 20, 1973 in Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico) is a Mexican actress and singer.
Page Display = 2 (Legacy)
Has Detailed Data (105)
Has Detailed Data (76)
Posted by brian 1 year ago
what a hot band. love all their music
Posted by Joe 1 year ago
Would love to meet you before I die,
Posted by greg fischer 1 year ago
We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...
Posted by Michael Wren 1 year ago
You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com